Tata Institute of Social Sciences is one of the premier institutions of India established in 1936 and was recognized as a Deemed University by the University Grant Commission (UGC) of India in the year 1964.The vision of TISS is to be an institution of excellence in higher education that continually responds to the changing social realities through the development and application of Knowledge. In the year 2011, TISS got a mandate from Ministry of HRD (Govt. of India) to promote work integrated (practical) vocational courses across the country. Thus TISS developed B.Voc in (Automobile Servicing Technology) to be offered through various training centres across India.
The course ‘B.Voc Operations’ is suitable for any operation intensive business, be it manufacturing operations, warehouse operations and any service, repair or maintenance operations. The student will learn the know-how of Operations Management in the manufacturing or servicing industry which mainly includes – Supply Chain, Maintaining Safety at Workplace, Quality Management, Operations Research, Project Management, ERP etc.
Advantages of being a B.Voc Graduate –
- Bachelor Degree recognized by UGC and at par with any other graduation degree
- Students get three years of work experience along with Bachelor’s Degree
- Students can earn stipend per month.
- Internship assistance will be provided to gain internship in reputed Indian & Multinational companies.
- Opportunity to get jobs in big corporate and MNCs on completion of graduation degree.
Eligibility: 10 + 2 (Any Stream)
Duration of the Course: 3 years
Fees : Rs.24,800 per year