Tata Institute of Social Sciences is one of the premier institutions of India established in 1936 and was recognized as a Deemed University by the University Grant Commission (UGC) of India in the year 1964. The vision of TISS is to be an institution of excellence in higher education that continually responds to the changing social realities through the development and application of Knowledge. In the year 2011, TISS got a mandate from Ministry of HRD (Govt. of India) to promote work integrated (practical) vocational courses across the country. Thus TISS developed B.Voc in (Sales & Marketing) to be offered through various training centres across India.
- Voc (Sales & Marketing) –
B.Voc (Sales & Marketing) is a three year degree course approved by the UGC and offered by TISS with an aim of spreading ‘earn while you learn’, concept to the aspiring youth of India. Being a work integrated course students will undergo theory classes only one day in a week whereas the remaining days would be on the job training. This form of vocational education is widely practiced in western countries especially in Germany.
Advantages of being a B.Voc Graduate –
- Bachelor Degree recognized by UGC and at par with any other graduation degree
- Students get three years of work experience along with Bachelor’s Degree
- Students can earn stipend up to Rs. 10,000 per month.
- Internship assistance will be provided to gain internship in reputed
Indian & Multinational companies.
- Opportunity to get jobs in big corporate and MNCs on completion of graduation degree.
Eligibility: 10 + 2 (Any Stream) Duration of the Course: 3 years
Fees: Rs. 24,600 per year